A lifelong entrepreneur who started his first company at age twenty one, the author is the former COO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and was instrumental in growing the company from $2 million to $105 million in six years. The key to his success: focus.
Cameron Herold’s experienced-based advice never gets bogged down in generalities or theory. Instead, he offers the reader a wealth of practical tips and real life examples for everything from designing meetings for maximum efficiency to growing companies in particularly tough markets. His well-considered recommendations go beyond the balance sheet to the real bottom line.
Each topic the author covers—from creating a vision for the company’s future to learning how to generate free PR for a developing company—is squarely focused on the end goal: doubling the size of a company in three years or less.
- Cameron has twice been the highest rated lecturer at MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program. He is also globally known as a powerful speaker at EO/YPO events around the world.
- He coaches CEOs of entrepreneurial, growth companies in Switzerland, Germany, Australia, UK, USA & Canada.
- His TEDx talk “Raising Kids To Be Entrepreneurs, Instead of Lawyers” was highly featured on TED.com homepage.
- He helped drive the stunning expansion at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, College Pro Painters and Boyd Autobody while nurturing award-winning workplace cultures.
- He’s led companies that landed over 5,000 media placements in six years, including coverage on Oprah & in Fast Company, NY Times, Wall Street Journal & Fortune Magazine.
Cameron is one of the most sought after business minds in North America. He’s reached a huge global audience though his educational and inspirational presentations to groups of CEOs & entrepreneurs on five continents and seventeen countries.
Cameron Herold is renowned as a driving force behind 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue in just six years. But this dynamic leader has been an entrepreneurial innovator since launching his first company at the age of 21 as well as coaching and mentoring hundreds of others.
His expertise across all aspects of business covers operations and call centers to sales, marketing and PR. Combined with negotiating corporate acquisitions and developing numerous strategic partnerships, there are few real-world business challenges he hasn’t faced.