6 Different Types of Sales Copy
The following sales copy below is used for different intentions.
· Traditional Long Tail Sales copy which contains more information on the product, the benefits, testimonials and overall more content found on such page. This is commonly found when promoting a list of contacts that know of your brand.
· Short Sales copy generally covers the basics and focuses on brief content that is easy to understand which works better on a cold list or organic traffic.
· Video Sales copy is now commonly found across the web. Video is having a ton of impact and captures your audience instantly with tremendous results. People who are more visual relate to such copy and spend less time reading content and more time watching it. Videos must be compelling and entertaining to capture your audience attention.
· Viral Sales copy Shock and Awe Marketing – This is a subtle sales approach and basically relies on the use of social platforms to spread this video virally. Once the video has hit a few million viewers you are almost certain people are looking up your brand or company.
· Squeeze Page Lead Capture Page – This is typically intended to collect consumer data and gives you the option to receive future correspondence from the business. This is used as a lead generation strategy.
· Cross pollination websites with multiple features – With sales copy evolving businesses are cross pollinating between elements and concepts from all of the above options and integrating them in a more hybrid sales copy.
At the end of the day traffic should bring conversion. The bigger question to focus on is how are you generating traffic to this sales copy!
What type of sales copy are you more familiar working with?