Rates ,… Asking For More Money
Rates depend on many things. When I started my business as a Business COACH there was no pricing model for me to follow.
I asked around to find out what other coaches were charging and to be honest I was completely shocked by my findings. Coaches were charging clients anywhere from $300 -$3000 or more per month for an hour a week of coaching 4 times a month.
That is a pretty big spread in my mind and the main difference between a $300 per month coach and $3000 per month is coaches who have systems and confidence to ask for more make more!
Now back to you,…
- What separates you from your competitors?
- Do you have a system or are you selling on price?
- Do you have the confidence to ask for more money?
- Why would people pay you more then they currently do? Have you raised your prices lately?
- Have you ever asked for substantially more money then you usually do?
- What is holding you back?
- What skills or knowledge do you need to improve on to feel more confident?
- What would happen if they said “NO” that’s too much?
- What would happen if they said “YES” sounds great when can we start?
- When was the last time you asked for more money? What was the response?
- Are you using greed as an excuse?
STOP IT you can always give the added money to a charity!
ADD MASSIVE value and BELIEVE you are worth more. BELIEVE IN YOU, I DO!
Send me a note letting me know how much and when you are raising your prices,…