WordPress Schedule Fix – Failed Posts
Here is a WordPress schedule fix.. Find missed scheduled posts and it republishes them correctly. Checking every 5 minutes for posts that match the problem.
Blogging Time Management Tips!
There is so many tips and strategies that will help elevate your blogging game. I decided to cover some of the most important time management strategies that I have developed in the course of the last few months to really get me blogging more efficiently.
The basics (time management)
- It is important to give yourself time blocks where you do not have any urgent distractions. I became so quick at blogging that a 15 minute time block is all I need to write out one post.
- Balance out your time on research and writing. Over months of practise it takes me 10 minutes to research a topic and even less time to figure out how I am going to position out my blog. Having an opinion comes easy because it is control of my own thoughts.
- Create a task list when blogging and stick to a daily schedule. When I research great pointers I tend to write them down on a list so I am sure to cover them on my blog post. I call this the content bank and when I am in need of content this is where I go to make a withdrawal of content. Continue Reading →
The New Age Of Testimonials!
Testimonials have evolved and changed drastically in the last 10 years! Those days of vague long tail sales copy are over. If your website is need of a testimonial overhaul here are some fresh ideas on a new concept of web testimonials!
Video Testimonials is the new form of credibility. The new age of web attention is grabbed through the power of online videos. A video testimonial is the most effective way of getting your viewers to pay attention to what your customers are saying about you. Most sales copies today contain video testimonials as they increase your conversion instantly. Continue Reading →
Social Media Noise Is Out Of Control
Social media noise or Social chaos is the endless amount of useless posts and content on your social platforms. I will share a strategy I implemented on Twitter that has delivered a ton of positive results on twitter.
Ask yourself this,
- Have you had a hard time getting control of Twitter?
- Are you overwhelmed with social media noise and the endless spray of Twitter updates that have no relevance to your business?
- Are you distracted by a ton of posts that cause you to surf the net instead of working on engagement? Continue Reading →
There are many definitions to a sales copy. Simply put an online sales copy is content on a web platform that influences a consumer to take action. For decades sales copy writing has evolved and has been one of the contributing factors in the success or failure of a website. There is an art to writing web copy that sells and sometimes this art can take a few months of practise to perfect this skill set. You can test many different copies to find that sweet spot.
Any marketing grad student will tell you the meaning of this Acronym AIDA – In fact your sales copy headline also follows the same concept when it comes to being a successful influence.
A – Your headline needs to be attention grabbing
I – Tap into your potential prospects interest
D – Ignite the your audiences desire
A – Prompt or influence the consumer to take action
Now there are many results from effective sales copy writing. The impact of a successful copy can be highlighted as follows
- Influencing audience towards a certain direction
- Engaging the audience to talk, converse or share your pages
- Sell products or services
- Creating a mass following
- Promoting an event or workshop
- Building credibility
What factors do you focus on when writing out your sales copy?
6 Different Types of Sales Copy
The following sales copy below is used for different intentions.
· Traditional Long Tail Sales copy which contains more information on the product, the benefits, testimonials and overall more content found on such page. This is commonly found when promoting a list of contacts that know of your brand.
· Short Sales copy generally covers the basics and focuses on brief content that is easy to understand which works better on a cold list or organic traffic.
· Video Sales copy Continue Reading →
Stages of Content Curation
Content strategies have been a rising trend for any online presence. There are 7 key stages to content curation and strategy.
Keyword Research -This is when you determine what the popular demand is on keywords that could lead to your web presence. The more topics you cover around those popular keywords the better the chances of your listing appearing on a search engine results page.
Content Curation- Is the act of discovering, gathering and presenting digital content that surrounds a specific matter. The supply of information can come from various outlets and platforms. The more information you gather the more you can elaborate on. It’s important during these times to stay current.
Rules and Guidelines -This is a stage that determines the guidelines and parameters of your content. The expectations on how the content will be presented are just as important. This is where your content is created and finally ready to be passed on to the next phase. Continue Reading →
Will Social Media Replace Email Marketing?
At the moment e-businesses that focus on wanting to help visitors by giving good and
free content away seem to be the huge list builders. If you focus on relationship building and focus on working that trust with your followers the sales will come! Like any other sales process you need to show your character, build trust and win your audiences. It’s now even more important today to focus on this if you want to succeed at influencing your list to make buying decisions. Email marketing is still a common trend today and there are living signs of successful businesses out there that have applied this marketing strategy as a way to create recurring revenue. Your audience is getting smarter hence you need deliver relevant knowledge with blinding speed. Continue Reading →
Email Marketing Impacts Customer Life Line
At the moment e-businesses that focus on wanting to help visitors by giving good and free content away seem to be the huge list builders. If you focus on relationship building and focus on working that trust with your followers the sales will come! Like any other sales process you need to show your character, build trust and win your audience. It’seven more important today to focus on this if you want to succeed at influencing your list to make buying decisions. Email marketing is still a common trend today and there are living signs of successful business out there that have applied this marketing strategy as a way to create recurring revenue. Your audience is getting smarter hence you need deliver relevant knowledge with blinding speed.
Marketers still Continue Reading →